• The credit card or form of payment used was used fraudulently
• The customer who ordered our service was underage and did so without parental permission
• Except when local laws regarding refunds would be violated by a "no refund" policy
14 Eagles is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
14 Eagles may change this
policy from time to time by updating
this page. You should check this page
from time to time to ensure that you are
happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to provide support services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.